Sunday 10 July 2011

The Rough Patch...



{SIGH}

We all go through it. Days when you don't want to get out of bed and face the day. You just want to pull the sheets over your head and pretend that you can sleep the day away. Everything annoys you. From your neighbour mowing her lawn AGAIN to that friend who keeps on insisting how perfect her life is.
I don't like being this person! I'm trying to stay strong, but all I really want to do is scream and freak out. There are days when I  feel that I can never get ahead, no matter how hard I try. I sometimes feel trapped in my work life and do not feel appreciated at all. This is really hard for me because I know I want to work with youth, but the way things are changing at work it's like I feel I have to choose between work or my husband. This is not fair at all!!
I'm just at a rough patch in my life where I need to do some serious thinking.
I have to keep thinking "This too shall pass"...

1 comment:

  1. Chin up sweetie! This is why you're my hero! You can feel like this one day and the next you come out on top of it all!
    xo

    ReplyDelete