Wednesday 13 July 2011

Favorite Things Wednesday!

SUMMER EDITION!!!!

Here are a few of the simple things I love about summertime!


1. Flip Flops.



2. Old Navy summer dresses.



3. Slushies.



4. The beach.



5. Strawberry Shortcake.



6. Reading outside.



7. Bonfires.





8. Family get-together.

Last year, my cousin Krista planned and through a surprise Birthday party for her mother and twin sister. It was "Survivor" Theme. We had a blast!




Not really sure what Aaron and I were doing here! :)



Love it!!


Tribal Council


Me and my sister-in-law Holly!


My Mother-in-law Brenda with siblings.


Can't remember why my father-in-law Terry got this lovely dress!

9. Bike rides with Aaron.



10. Washer Toss!!!


My mom Crystal and Holly.


My Dad Tony and Brenda.



Dad and I. We won!!

Mom and Aaron take this game VERY seriously!


What are your favorite things about Summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment