Sunday 17 July 2011

Reason #158 and #159 why I LOVE Rob Zombie!

I am not the "Typical" Rob Zombie fan (if there really is such a thing). I am very girly and only briefly went through the Gothic phase in my teens. One thing never changed though, I LOVE ROB ZOMBIE!! His music, his movies... everything. Seriously, he (and his wife Sherri Moon Zombie of course) are the celebrities I would love to meet. Even over Johnny Depp as crazy as that sounds.



I just had to add these pictures, when I saw them I knew Aaron would love it.

# 158

Rob Zombie is a pug owner!!!!!! :)


#159

Not only does Rob Zombie wear sweater vests, he wears ARGYLE sweater vests!




Aaron's appreciation for Mr. Zombie has just went up a few notches!!

:)

1 comment:

  1. cool post my respect for him went up with the pug and Argyle :)

    ReplyDelete