Wednesday 20 July 2011

Favorite Things Wednesday!

1. New Theory of a Deadman CD! Been listening to it in the car all week- Love it!



Here's just one of the songs that I am currently obsessed with.....




2. The Mother of all Pregnancy Books! So far, this has been the best and most enjoyable pregnancy book I have read. It's funny, informative and it's Canadian!!


3. Listening to Adele on YouTube. I must have been living under a rock, because I just started listening to her this week! I knew the song "Rolling in the Deep" because our local radio station plays it ALOT but I didn't know any of her other songs. When I listened to "Someone Like You" I started to tear up! I know, I'm such a girl! And the fact that there are certain people that don't like her because she is "fat" for Hollywood standards (rolls eyes). I think it it refreshing to not have yet another cookie cutter cut out of a bleach blond bimbo that only can "sing" because of the sound studio! Music isn't about what you look like (which she is beautiful by the way) it's all about the lyrics, the emotion when you hear it and their voice. And she has a set of pipes! :)




4. The Walking Dead- T.V. Series. Aaron and I have been watching this again. It is such a great show! It's the most realistic view that if a zombie apocalypse happens (which according to Aaron, it will) this is what it would look like. The back stories and drama of the characters are just as interesting as all the crazy zombies that are around. It's not a parody of itself like Shaun of the Dead or Zombieland (which I love by the way). It takes itself seriously which is why I think it is so popular. Can't wait to watch Season Two!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Zombies... Tell Aaron we need to talk about making a couple of Zombie survival kits, so we survive this coming apocalypse. I may have to borrow that book from ya.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete