Wednesday 13 July 2011

New Tattoo!

I got another tattoo today!! I absolutely love it! Danielle is amazing and couldn't imagine going to anyone else.

I've wanted a foot tattoo for a long time, but always had trouble picking what I wanted. I didn't want to get something that everyone else had, and really wanted it to mean something to me.

I love looking up quotes about life, and thought that would be a good idea for a tattoo. When I stumbled on this quote, it really spoke to me and I knew then and there, this would be my foot tattoo.

"Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground."

"Keep your eyes on the stars" , to me, means that you should never stop dreaming . Set goals and have great aspirations for yourself. Believe in yourself that you can do ANYTHING!

"And keep your feet on the ground", to me, means to stay grounded and be sensible. Don't fall for everything that life puts in your way. Also when you decide to pursue those "big" dreams of yours, be practical in the way you pursue it. Don't believe things will be handed to you.

This quote could mean different things to other people, but this is what it means to me.


I researched like a crazy person about how painful a foot tattoo can be and the aftercare. Alot of people said it would be the most painful tattoo you will ever experience. To be honest, I disagree with this. It felt uncomfortable at some points, but nothing you couldn't handle. If you look up on You Tube of people getting foot tattoos, some of them are acting like the tattoo artist was pealing off their skin! Screaming and crying, having family members hold them down. One person actually said it was worse than child birth!!!



{ Just a little advice to those who are thinking about getting a foot tattoo, you should get it done in the summertime. Tattoo artists tell clients not to wear regular shoes (and sock) for at least two weeks. If you do, it could damage the tattoo.  }

So here it is, my new tattoo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment