Sunday 17 July 2011

Pre- Baby Bucket List and Happiness Project Update!

Here's a little update on how the "bucket list" is coming along.

We have now scratched off number 19 off the list. Fix Aaron's motorcycle!
He has been on it non-stop and loving every minute of it! For a while there, we were not sure if we we're going to be able to cross it off the list. We thought we might have to wait until next year. So Aaron is one happy camper!






Aaron and his dad last weekend put up a fence around our pool. It looks awesome!! Now, it just needs to be cleaned (it has taken awhile but it is almost ready) and it'll be done for summer!





We have started working on a budget. This is part of the bucket list and my Happiness project. I honestly don't know why we never sat down and did this five years ago. We're pretty comfortable, but I can just imagine we will be less stressed once we put this into practice.

There is still quite a bit of items to tick off on the pre-baby bucket list. It is coming along nicely and I am not complaining. But I have to be honest, I am having days where I am getting these feelings like something is missing in our lives. (I blame all my friends who have these adorable babies!! :) )Every time I mention it to Aaron I get the "deer caught in the head lights" look. :) Maybe it is just a woman thing, I am not sure. I am getting a little nervous that he will never be where I am at. I know it is irrational, but sometimes I feel that way.

I think he must have alot of anxiety about this, and he may feel that he will not measure up. I don't feel this way at all. I am so lucky to have him in my life and the fact that someday he will be the father of my children brings tremendous happiness. I know he will be an amazing father, Aaron is his own worst critic. 


Someday..... minus the hair :)...... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment