Sunday 17 July 2011

Mix Tape Monday!

1986 Edition!

This mix tape Monday will be featuring songs that were popular in 1986- the year I was born! Gotta love the 80's! These music videos make me smile!!! The big hair, the weird dancing, the wind machines ...AWESOME!


1. Walk like an Egyptian- Bangles (I wonder if my parent/aunts/uncles were into this new dance craze???)




2. Papa Don't Preach- Madonna (LOVE,LOVE Madonna! When I was little, I use to tape all her music videos. The tape is still floating around somewhere at my parents house.)




3. These Dreams- Heart (Everytime I hear a Heart song, it reminds me of my dad. He loved them back in the day. I knew most of the words to their songs growing up. My favorite was always "Alone".)



4. Hip to be Square- Huey Lewis and the News (This song reminds me of my cousin Krista. She used to dance to this song like a crazy person!)



5. Venus- Bananarama ( <3)


6. Danger Zone!- Kenny Loggens (Note: I saw him in concert my last Birthday!! :) )



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment