Monday 4 July 2011

I Believe....



I believe everything happens for a reason in your life. It may not make sense now, but it will in the long run. I believe you should live life to the fullest and have no regrets, because at one time it was something you wanted.

I believe you need to be silly in this life. If you take everything to heart it is going to eat you alive. I believe laughter is the best medicine. To sing loudly in the car or shower! To dance like a crazy person while cleaning the house ( you burn more calories that way :) )
I believe in taking chances and risks. I believe in challenging yourself and to get out of your comfort zone every once and awhile.

I believe in marriage and commitment. I believe love means seeing the whole person, flaws and all, and adoring them for it. Love isn't always perfect- it's messy and challenging. That it what makes it so rewarding- knowing that you can be a complete mess, and that person will stick by you no matter what.



I believe EVERYONE has a right to marry! Love does not see race or gender.



I believe in my family and friends.

I believe in writing- I feel it is easier to express how you feel than talking about it.

I believe in KARMA! In forgiving but never forgetting! I believe happiness and living well is the best revenge.
Life is too short to hold grudges- you give them all the power when you do.

I believe that any way you decide to express yourself is beautiful- in tattoos, art, writing, taking pictures... No one understands you better than yourself. Never apologize for it!

I believe in a higher being than myself. I believe in fate and destiny.

I believe in myself.

What do you believe in?


1 comment:

  1. great post Megs, I believe in dancing while cleaning too, and I do it all the time, even when Jeff and Buddy look at me like I'm nuts!!!

    ReplyDelete