Wednesday 27 July 2011

Newest Addition To The Family....Grace Kelly!!!

Aaron and I always knew we wanted to have one more dog. We decided awhile back that we would get it before we decide to have a baby. And we kind of just left it at that.

Mom called me on Monday and said that my aunt Cheryll was on a yard sale site on Facebook and saw these adorable Puggle puppies!!!!! (Puggle= half Pug, half Beagle). I immediately looked the puppies up and fell in love!!


I called Aaron and told him to look it up as well..... He fell in love too!

We can be very impulsive people.... so we purchased one today!!!

Introducing.... Grace Kelly!!!



We named her after Grace Kelly because Aaron is absolutely in love with her! Ever since Rear Window. She was beautiful.






First family picture. I look terrible! Hardly any make up and put a brush to my hair very quickly. We were just excited to get her!



Grace and my friend's Dave and Brandi's beautiful baby Lainey!


She is adapting well to our family. Her and our Pug Benny are getting along, just one of our cats (Dresden) is not a fan of her yet. With time, he will be!

:)

2 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I love the picture of her & Lainey!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Dresden, must just be stuck in his ways like his namesake.

    ReplyDelete