Sunday 15 May 2011

Pre- Baby Bucket List- Update!

Aaron and I spoke with a travel agent on Friday.

We will be going to Orlando Universal Studios at the end of October!! We're pretty excited!!

We are staying at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.
I wanted to post some pictures of where we will be staying on the resort. I can't WAIT!!!





I'm such a kid at heart and I am looking foreword to the amusement parks- but I am more excited about being there when the park host Halloween Horror Nights! Anyone that knows me well, knows I LOVE horror and love to be scared!





BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!! :)


Also:

I made an appointment for my spiritual reading on May 26th at The Whole You.


Looking foreword to that as well!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous. My Orlando trip fell through for this year. You'll just to have enough fun for me too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Melora :( I'll take tons of pictures!

    ReplyDelete