Wednesday 18 May 2011

Favorite Things Wednesday!

1. Quote Tattoos: They just say so much about a person!


2. Revenge Movies: The first half of the movie you feel sick to your stomach, but once you get through that and see karma kick ass it's awesome!!




3. Cover Girl Liqiline Blast- I will never use another eye liner again! It's amazing!



4. True Blood (Books and TV series): Besides Dexter, it has to be the most entertaining show on TV.



5. Wicker Emporium: Since owning our own home, I love it there!



6. Dolce and Gabbana Glasses: I ordered myself a pair this week! Never been so happy to be a "Four Eyes"!


2 comments:

  1. still haven't been able to bring myself to watch the new Last House on the Left...
    Great post Megs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog Meg.... got to try out that eyeliner

    ReplyDelete