Monday 9 May 2011

I'm BACK!!!

It has been a few days since I have wrote- apologies!! I've been working night shifts ALL weekend and they take so much out of me I don't think I could have formed a proper sentence if I tried!!

BUT- During my night shifts I came up with a few ideas. Here they are:

Mix Tape Monday- I will tell you about songs that I am currently obsessed with

Book Recommendations Tuesday- Pretty self explanatory

Favorite Things Wednesday

Movie Fridays!!

I'm still writing other things as well on these days but I figured this would be pretty neat as well.

ALSO:

My darling husband is going to be my "guest poster" in the not to distant future!! Pretty exciting- but if you know my husband, BEWARE!! It's going to be his opinion- and it might be offensive! Sarcastic little bugger! :)

So stay tuned my lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment