Tuesday 10 May 2011

Ahhhhh.... The Joy of NOT Being a Mother!

Don't get me wrong, I want to be a mom more than anything in this world, BUT I'm really enjoying the freedom of not having a child.

For example, today I went on a TOTAL shopping spree!! And I had a lot of fun spending money on myself!

I bought:

3 Shirts
2 new pairs of sneakers (New Reebok's Simply Tone and DC!!)
2 books
A bunch of earrings, necklaces, toe rings, anklets
New jewelry box
Vintage car picture for Aaron's man room.
And...... A DRESSER!!!!

I love spending money!!! And even better- I do not feel any buyers remorse because it was all things that I needed (OK- WANTED)!
Someday, my shopping sprees will consist on getting teeny tiny outfits and toys for my little one. But until then, I'm spoiling myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment