Friday 6 May 2011

I Want.....

These are just a few things that I want to achieve or purchase in the next 2-6 months! It's another list! YEA!!

1. I want to start a hobby- I have come to the conclusion that I either don't have much talent, or I just haven't found what I am good at yet. So I am going to be trying new things to see what is my niche in this life. I may fail terribly, but there must be something I am good at. Right??

2. I am going to learn more about Blogging- Right now, my blog is just on the run-of-the-mill template with no pictures but my profile. I want to learn how to spruce it up and make it more unique.

3. I want to buy a new camera- I need to take more pictures of my life. The most recent picture of Aaron and I is nowhere near frame-able!

4. I want to have a wedding picture professionally framed- That is where Coral comes in. We just need to pick a wedding picture and we'd be all set!

5. I want a new cell phone- Time to join the world, Meg!

6. I want a pairs of glasses- D&G!!!!!!!

7. I want to get in the habit of practicing Yoga- I think this will help in so many aspects of my life, not just fitness.

That is what I came up with for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment