Sunday 15 May 2011

Colorstrology- Terra Cotta


I was lurking on some of my favorite blogs and stumbled on this. It's called Colorstrology. Since I love astrology I thought I would give it a shot.

I was impressed! Not only was my birthday color one of my favorite shades of pink, but the description was pretty accurate.

My Color: Terra Cotta

My Three Words: Committed, Explorer, Analytical

My Personality: You have a strong and dynamic personality. You have a great ability to think and analyze problems and situations. Although you can be highly emotional, it is your mind that works overtime. Once you commit to something you tend to be in it for the long haul. Your personal color inspires the soulful and spiritual side of your nature. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with Terra Cotta heightens your belief in love and miracles.

I thought is was pretty neat. Go to the website below and read about your birthday color. Is it you?

http://www.colorstrology.com

No comments:

Post a Comment