Monday 23 May 2011

Mix Tape Monday!

Sorry I haven't written in awhile, I am recovering from the flu.
I thought I would do a simple post today, to let you know that I AM still alive!!

Mix Tape Monday this week is all about LADY GAGA!! I LOVE her!!! She is crazy awesome! She is her own person and doesn't give a shit what people think of her. If you actually listen to her songs and don't pay attention to her crazy get up, she is pretty inspiring! We should all be a little more like Lady Gaga (with the exception of wearing "meat dresses" out to town!).

So here are a few of my favorite Lady Gaga songs!

1. Born This Way



2. Judas


3. Bad Romance


4. Telephone


5. Poker Face! (This song was played at our wedding five times!!)


:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big Lady Gaga fan, but I can appreciate her as an artist!
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete