Wednesday 1 June 2011

My Happiness Project :)

~I have been reading the book The Happiness Project and came up with my own~

My 12 Personal Commandments:

1. Be Megan!
2. Lighten up.
3. Don't be afraid to dream.
4. Let it go.
5. Simplify.
6. Stand up for yourself!
7. Express love.
8. Take chances.
9. Forgive.
10. BREATHE.
11. Act the way I want to feel.
12. Get inspired!

For the next Twelve months I came up with areas I would like to work on.

- Energy: Sleep full eight hours
               Exercise more
               Organize!
- Money: Create Budget
               Save money for a rainy day
               Save money for trip
- Love: Appreciate
            Fight fair
            Express more
            Date nights once a week
- Family: Show love and gratitude
              Plan family get together
- Work: Ask for help
             Enjoy the small victories
             Prepare the night before
             *It's OKAY to fail*
- Friends: Don't gossip!!!
               Make time
               Plan a get together
- Attitude: Lighten up!
                Laugh!
                Smile!
- FUN!: Be silly.
             Take time for things I enjoy
- Spirituality: Explore.
- Books: Make time.
              Don't worry about results.
- Creativity: Try something new
                   Journal
                   Don't be afraid to fail
- Self: Reflect.

For June I decided I would work on energy first. If I don't have the energy that I need, basically I wouldn't complete the rest on this list (and I really want to).

So for June I plan to:
Go to bed earlier
Purchase Melatonin
Get up earlier (I failed miserably at that today!)

*Blood Work* This is something that I have been meaning to do for a while now but I kept waking up too late to do this.

Exercise!
Yoga
Walk
TRAMPOLINE!!! :)
Exercise video

Cut down on sugar
One fast food meal a week
Special K Challenge

Wish me luck! I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment