Friday 17 June 2011

Day Four

Something you have to forgive someone for.

I believe when you forgive someone, it doesn't mean you forget what they did. It means that you are taking back all the energy and time you have wasted being upset or angry with this person.

The person I forgive is my Ex.

I forgive you for all the lies you told me. For all the name calling and hurtful words you have said to me. I forgive you for every time you made me feel worthless and didn't matter. I forgive you for the cheating.

If I didn't go through all this with you, I would not have realized that I deserved much more. I know we did have some good times, but by the end it was terrible.

I used to hate you so much- during our relationship and afterwards. I don't anymore. Hate is such a wasteful emotion and took so much out of me. I don't feel anything for you.

I hope you have a good life.


Wow, that actually felt good to write! :)

1 comment: