Thursday 16 June 2011

Day Three

Something you have to forgive yourself for.

I really thought long and hard about this. To tell you the truth- I don't have anything that I need to forgive myself for. I am at peace with the decisions I made in the past. I am trying not to live my life with regrets, because at on point, it was exactly what I wanted.

I am happy that I took the risk and let Aaron know exactly how I felt about him when we were just friends. I knew others liked him as well, but we had a connection that was indescribable. We both have lost friends because of our relationship- but I would do it again in a second!

I also don't regret anything that I said to Megan before our friendship ended. I always assumed (guess I was wrong) that we had a friendship where we could be honest about anything. If you ever read this, and I doubt you will, I would say it to you again in a heartbeat. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment