Saturday 4 June 2011

Day Dreaming Of Baby....

*No, I am not pregnant. Phew!*

Some days, more than others, I think about little baby Fleming. And a lot of the time I do wish she/he were here right now, but then I remember- there are still things Aaron and I want to do first. Still, I can't help but think of the day when it'll finally happen.

So I wanted to share a few of my day dreams with you!

First of all, our son/daughter will have their own little pair of Converse shoes. He/she just wouldn't be our child if they didn't have a pair!

I saw this onesie back in the day when CD Plus was in our mall and have been kicking myself in the butt ever since for not buying it. Lucky for us, you can order it online!



I have seen a few baby girls around town wearing these cute little flower hats! She WILL have one!
 They are adorable!


If we have a boy, he will wear sweater vests just like his dad!



I look foreword to the day of going through baby clothes at the Gap and Old Navy.



And, you are going to think I'm crazy, but I am looking foreword to maternity clothes. Not the weight, the clothes!! Just so we're clear! :)





:)

1 comment:

  1. haha, my little man totally had a pair of green hi tops i bought at goodwill. he rocked them hard:) babies are the best!! but yeah, you can't take them back so take your time;)

    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete