Monday 13 June 2011

Mix Tape Monday!

I LOVE Theory of a Deadman! They are amazing! This band has gotten me through some tough times (and some pretty good times as well) in my life. Almost every song they have put out I can relate it to a point in my life.

So here our my Top Five Favorite Theory of a Deadman songs.

1. Santa Monica- This song was very popular around the time I left for Truro. Every time I hear this song it reminds me of when I was packing up all my things and leaving my secure little life I had in Yarmouth . I would be four hours away from everything I knew- needless to say, I was petrified! But, Thank God I went through it! If I didn't, I never would have met Aaron!



2. Say Good Bye- This is pretty self explanatory. This is my break up song with my ex. What is kind of freaky is that this song was playing in the car during one of my many attempts to break it off.




3. I Hate My Life- Let's face it- we all have THOSE days! Everything annoys you, nothing works out and you want to give up. I would listen to this song after countless hard days at work. It's a great song!



4. Bad Girlfriend- Just a fun song! Aaron makes up his own words to this one. Ex: "She likes to pull my hair when I'm making grilled cheese!" :)


5. All or Nothing- This song was pretty close to being our first dance at our wedding. We didn't want to go with a "traditional" song for the first dance. We eventually chose something else- but we love this song and it has special memories attached to it.


:)

1 comment:

  1. didn't you an Dan sing some songs by them at one of your parties?

    ReplyDelete