Monday 10 October 2011

Thankful.....

It is so easy to take for granite the wonderful things that bless our lives. You get so sidetracked with the silly or mundane things that you forget just how lucky you really are.

There are so many things in my life to be thankful for.....

I'm so thankful for my husband. He makes me feel that I can be and do anything that I want to. There really is no one like him!



My parents for all the love and support they have given me over the years (even the times that I really wasn't THAT lovable!)




Amazing friends- From long-lasting friendships to the very brief, I have taken things from everyone of you.





The in-laws! I have married into a very loving and wonderful family!




Extended family :)



Our fur babies!!! They make us laugh until we cry (sometimes the tears are out of frustration though- Gracie chews EVERYTHING!) But they are so worth it! They love unconditionally and bring so much happiness that they are part of our family.








(* Will post pictures of our kitties soon They are all on our Ipod.)


My job- there are times when I absolutely love it, and other times you have to drag me kicking and screaming! It has pushed me far out of my comfort zone, challenged me, and encouraged change and growth in myself.


What are you thankful for???

No comments:

Post a Comment