Tuesday 11 October 2011

No Apologies



I don't know about you, but I tend to nit pick my life at times.

"My house is too messy!"

"I need to be more organized!"

"I have way too much stuff!"

"I'm getting fat!"

YADA YADA YADA........

Sometimes I am my own worst enemy.

But I am hoping that this will change. I decided I wanted to try and say "NO More Apologies"....

This is who I am- like it or not!

I AM the girl who lets the house work get a little out of control.

I am NOT organized.

I LOVE stuff!

I am NOT a bean poll- I AM curvy!

I AM that girl who can be too sensitive.

I'd RATHER stay home and watch TV with my husband, than go out to a over priced fancy restaurant.

My idea of FUN is renting a movie, get togethers with friends or reading a book, NOT going out, getting shitfaced, and not remembering a thing the next day...

I make MISTAKES.

I can be OBSESSIVE over things.


Stop apologizing for being yourself! That is what makes you unique and special! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment