Wednesday 7 September 2011

Favorite Things Wednesday!

This Summer I have been having a serious case of the baby fever! I try really hard to ignore it, but sometimes it takes over me. I have been constantly watching baby shows, reading baby blogs, and purchasing baby books/magazines (I know some of you probably think I am crazy, but I love reading about it!).

I wanted to share a few of thing my favorite things that have been feeding my extreme case of baby fever...

1. The Art Of Making A Baby Blog


I absolutely LOVE this blog! It has become a guilty pleasure and I check it everyday! (Kind of like Facebook!)

2. YouTube Surprise Pregnancy announcements. Some of these are so touching, others are absolutely hilarious!



I was laughing so hard- I had tears in my eyes! It was priceless!

3. Fit Pregnancy Magazine- Just started reading this magazine and really like it!


4.  The Lazy Girl's Guide to a Blissful Pregnancy. Found this gem at Shopper's Drug Mart. It's awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment